Friday, October 16, 2009

Mucho Tired!

Very very very tired.
Minggu yang sangat penat since final is just around the corner.
Bukan around the corner dah.
Dah memang nampak pun.
Okay, bayangkan perkataan 'FINAL' berjalan dan melambai kat anda.
Pehhhhhh...sangat menakotkan dan memualkan?

Today, I mess up my mat105 test.
Last minute study is not working.
Semalam ade dinner CS.
Balik bilik pukul 12.30 malam.
And holding mat105 notes was just like holding a pillow.
Zzzzz(+_+)
Manenye nak study bile dahla penat baru balik dinner.
Lepastu can't concentrate sebab ade something happen and I feel like I am the stupid person in the world.

Tomorrow ade test csc175.
Won't play-play dah.
Nyesal!
Test 1 csc175 was just like H.E.L.L.
Markah tak memberangsangkan.

Final exam will start on 29/11/2209 and end on 14/11/2009.
And then, aku bleh main the sims 24/7 sampai bengkak mate.
I miss my the sims olleaadyyy=((
Hahaha!
Bengap.

Tadaaa for now.
Nak study takot markah terok then will have to say goodbye again to Dean List.

Sila Like, Kalau Suka =D

No comments: